Newborn Session Prep
- Newborn is photographed ideally before they are 10 days old
- Session may last up to 3 hours depending on baby
- Try to schedule feeding time upon arrival and be prepared for multiple feedings and diaper changes
- While a sleeping baby is ideal for most poses, a wrap can often work when they are awake
- Be sure baby is as warm and comfortable on the way to session
- Have baby wear a loose fitting cloth diaper 1 hour before session if a bare bum photo is desired
- Our newborn studio photography style is simple and nature inspired. We will provide all necessary props, backgrounds, wraps and outfits, but feel free to bring a special item if you wish.
- If you have small children you would like included with baby at the studio, please have them dropped off during last 45 minutes of photo session
- Shoes are not allowed in the studio room
- Dress in layers as the studio can get pretty warm!
- If you prefer having the session at your home, speak with Jess about further details.
$350 (+ tax) Newborn Session Fee Includes
- JCrest's time, technology, equipment, space, skill and artistic vision
- Up to 3 hour session at JCrest Photography Studio or at location of choice
- Online proofing collection of 10+ beautifully edited images
- Custom online viewing and print ordering collection to share with family and friends
- Highest Quality Print Products
- High resolution digital downloads
- Book date
- Photo session day
- 2-4 weeks post-processing time January-May, 4-8 weeks June-December